2NE1 photoshoot for W Magazine Korea
Yesterday we admitted our admiration for K-Pop icons 2NE1 and have had an overwhelming influx from our readers in The Philippines, Korea and Japan.
Because of this we have decided to make 2NE1 a more prominent feature of Stylenoir Magazine, after all these girls truly follow our mission statement “Champion Creativity and Pioneer Individuality”.
The 2NE1 photoshoot for W Magazine Korea is simply incredible. Defined by individuality and incredible luxury fashion it showcases just how different the girl’s characters are, but still showing how well they work as a unit.
Our favourite has to be the first image [below] where CL is decked in a chiffon/organza top by Nina Ricci, pattern print leggings from Louis Vuitton, and a beautiful silver clutch from Chanel. We also have a soft spot for those etched crucifix “tattoos” [shown left].
You can find out more on the 2NE1 Google+ Page
In order, garments used are:
1. Chiffon/organza top by Nina Ricci, pattern print leggings from Louis Vuitton, and silver clutch from Chanel
2. Leather bra from YSL, fur jacket from Gareth Pugh, Pants from Henrik Vibskov
3. Top from Jasmine de Milo, pants by Balmain
4. Shirt from Calvin Klein, pants from Gucci, jacket unknown
5. Leather jacket with chain from Balmain, Underwear for men from John Galliano, Training pants from Adidas
6. Top/chain belt from Barbara Bui, Vintage choker from Jamie and Bell