The Avengers Captain America Makeup Look
With the film The Avengers rising to incredible acclaim across the planet, it wasn’t going to be long before aesthetics were going to be inspired by heroines, caped crusaders and indestructible shields.
Jangsara has been creating makeup looks based on the film, and we were so impressed we wanted to feature our favourite of these. The Captain America Makeup look stands out by far with the defined and dense colours, a definite dramatic look.
Here are Jangsara‘s steps to create this amazing look:
1. Apply Primer, then apply NYX Jumbo pencil Milk to your entire lid and to the lower lashline to give a light base, giving the colors a real pop.
2. Apply Sugarpill Afterparty blue shadow to above the crease and blend upwards. Leave the crease untouched. Apply blue also to lower lashline.
3. Use Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy as a base to attach the blue glitter over the eyeshadow.
4. Next, apply red shadow to whole lid. It’s important to make sure the crease is still untouched.
6. Apply white eyeshadow to highlight and overlay with Sugarpill Lumi chromalust for added effect.
7. Using Illamasqua Scribe liner will immediately define the crease.
8. Add mascara and false lashes to the desired dramatic effect.
For more on Jangsara, visit Jangsara’s Blog